If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Cared For Canine & Cat in Southern Pines, NC. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (910) 693-7875 for more information!